Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

If life has tought me no other lessons...

It's that plans change.

I stopped in at a travel place today and learned a few things. Namely among them that you cant just fly to Japan, Korea, China or any of those other loser countries with a one way ticket. No proof of exit = no visa. I understand it didn't use to be that way. I'm going to do a little more research myself before i confirm the booking they have held for me which includes preset flights to Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Hanoi and so on and so forth. I am tentatively booked to fly out to Tokyo on the 22nd

So im stuck in this dreadful shit trap of a city called vancouver for two more weeks.

seriously though, this is the most beautiful city in Canada and the weather is amazing right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?